Microsoft Future Decoded Event 2017
Silverbear are excited to be attending the Future Decoded event hosted by Microsoft on 1-2 November 2017.This two day event, held at the Excel, London, will be entirely dedicated to showing how any organisation can become a digital business. The event will highlight where to start and the challenges that will be faced, along with the prizes that might be won from a symbiotic relationship with technology that combines the best of human capacity with the best of digital capacity.
Over the two days, the event will focus on three key phases, each of which will provide the context to explore and discover significant topics that will equip business leaders with the insight, motivation and skills to build the next generation of their organisation.
- Inspiring the Digital Business
- Designing the Digital Business
- Building the Digital Business
Future Decoded 2016 will showcase the future in a way that will empower membership organisations to make the most of the opportunities the future will bring, allowing you, your members and your organisation to achieve more.
This flagship Microsoft event is expected to bring together over 10,000 people with more than 200 sessions and over 60 exhibitors. Key speakers over the two days include:
- Professor Stephen Hawking
- Brian McBride from ASOS PLC and Wiggle.com
- Chris Messina from Uber
- Mike Bugembe from Justgiving
- Dr Ian Levy from the National Cyber Security Centre
- Abe Davis from Stanford University
- Martine Wright MBE, 7/7 survivor and Paralympic athlete
Registration for Future Decoded 2016 is now open. Visit the official website to register now: https://futuredecoded.microsoft.com/.