Silverbear - Helping you to Harness the Web in 2016
Silverbear is pleased to be announced as the Official Online Member Services sponsor of Harnessing the Web 2016, the membership industry’s annual web focused conference.
The event will be held on 4th October at the Park Plaza London Victoria hotel.
The conference will present on a range of online focused discussions, including ideas and inspiration to:
These important themes will be brought to life via 30+ educational sessions (including 8 audience led Digital Hack Sessions and 8 Provider Showcase Sessions) led by senior representatives from the following high profile membership organisations:
- Increase Online New Member Acquisition
- Optimise Existing Member Retention via the Web
- Improve Online Membership Promotion/Marketing
- Enhance Online Member Engagement
- Improve Internal Web Based Systems/Processes
- Enable Increased Online Membership Value and Growth & Explore Online Member Initiative change/development.
You can explore the full programme, meet this year’s speakers, establish learning objectives and register your place(s) at: harnessingtheweb.com.
- British Institute of Radiology (BIR)
- Chartered Institute of Management Accountants (CIMA)
- Chartered Institute of Personnel & Development (CIPD)
- Chartered Institute of Public Relations (CIPR)
- College of Occupational Therapists (COT)
- Education and Training Foundation (ETF)
- Entrepreneurial Scotland
- Institute of Directors (IoD)
- Girlguiding UK
- Law Society of Scotland
- Open University Students Association (OUSA)
- Royal College of Midwives (RCM)
- Royal Institution of Chartered Surveyors (RICS)
- The Law Society (TLS) and more!
As Official Online Member Services Sponsor we are pleased to offer you a further £20 off the Early Bird ticket price (discounting to £169) until 29th July. Enter ‘SILVERBEAR2016’ when you register your place(s).