In the light of the COVID-19 outbreak, Silverbear and dotdigital have decided to transition our Spring Networking Seminar ‘How membership organisations can turbo-charge engagement and value delivery with digital business platforms' on 25 March to an online event.
This will ensure you have the opportunity to access the same content and speakers. We are planning to shorten the overall agenda to make it more appropriate for a webinar. As a result, we will start at 10:00am and finish at 11:30am, incorporating a Q&A session.
Who should attend this seminar?
This event is designed to support all membership and non-profit professionals involved in developing their organisation's digital transformation program.
If you are responsible for leading CRM, life-cycle marketing, website or digital transformation this event will provide you with the tools to develop a strategic approach - whether you are looking for new technology platforms or seeking to improve what you already have in place.
The seminar will also offer:
- A presentation on how Silverbear and Microsoft's Common Data Service, can solve perennial technology challenges for membership organisations.
- 'Life-cycle marketing, three key takeaways - think big, start somewhere and scale quickly' presented by dotdigital.
- Case Study presentation from one of Silverbear's and dotdigital's leading membership customers - NAHT.
- A keynote presentation from Equantiis.
- An opportunity to view a 30 minute demonstration of dotdigital Engagement Cloud integration with Dynamics following the main presentation
As part of our Sprint Networking Events we had planned to sponsor One Tree Planted, where we would plant a tree for every delegate who attended a seminar. To ensure we can still make a positive impact from home and do good for nature, we will plant a tree for all webinar attendants in a global reforestation project.
Click here to register for our live event