Memberwise Harnessing the Web 2014
Silverbear are excited to announce that we will be exhibiting at this conference on Tuesday 7th October in London.
This leading annual conference is dedicated to exploring great new ways to drive membership value and growth via the web. It offers 25 educational sessions which will be delivered by senior association and membership professionals, sector thought-leaders and leading providers, who are driving effective member focused change, development and growth via the web.
Web Focused Topics
- Online member personalisation
- Online membership recruitment and retention
- Managing organisationl reputation and profile online
- Optimising online member engagement
- Transitioning from offline to online services (inc. online joining and renewal)
- Enabling effective online member conversations
- Using online social media to drive conversions (non-member to member)
- Improving and optimising online member journeys
- Optimising membership body blogs
- Innovative new online value-added member services (online job boards)
- Email marketing automation/segmentation & Effective Tribal Marketing
- Optimising online member publications
- Creating/developing online communities
- Digital transformation and 'going mobile'
- Online methods of generating new income streams
- Online digital effectiveness and what 'good' looks like
- CRM/CMS procurement & digital agency selection advice
- Sector insights/Harnessing the Web 2014/15 research review
Case Studies From...
- Agricultural Industries Confederation (AIC)
- Association of Chartered Certified Accountants (ACCA)
- British Electrotechnical and Allied Manufacturers' Association (BEAMA)
- British Medical Association (BMA)
- Chartered Institute of Building Services Engineers (CIBSE)
- Chartered Institute of Management Accountants (CIMA)
- Chartered Institute of Public Relations (CIPR)
- Coeliac UK
- Fire Industry Association (FIA)
- Institute of Leadership and Management (ILM)
- Investor Relations Society (IR Society)
- Institution of Economic Development (IED)
- Royal College of Veterinary Surgeons (RCVS)
- Royal Society of Chemistry (RSC)
- Royal Pharmaceutical Society (RPS)
Who should attend?
- Membership, marketing and communications professionals
- Senior management team members
- IT, web, operations and project/programme management professionals
- Professionals responsible for coordinating, managing or developing 'Digital' activity
- Anyone interested in optimising online membership-related activity
Online registration now open!
- Limited number of Early Bird Passes now on sale!
- 3 for 2 Places now available for group bookings
Visit http://www.memberwise.org.uk/Pages/HarnessingtheWeb2014.aspx to register now!