Silverbear once again celebrated our fantastic team of highly skilled product and membership sector experts who focus on making our projects a professional and pleasant experience for our customers. As a result, individuals who excel in their roles are nominated for excellence awards by their supervisors, co-workers, and senior management.
The Silverbear Excellence Awards are designed to acknowledge and express appreciation for outstanding accomplishments that do not fall entirely within the scope of normal duties but are in the nature of a major contribution reflecting credit. The meritorious service or accomplishment is so singularly outstanding that special recognition is justified.
This year was no exception with an impressive 22 awards handed out, and the Support Team deservingly winning Team of the Year demonstrating their hard work, dedication, and commitment to supporting our customers.
The list of winners for Silverbear Excellence Awards 2022 are:
- Vanessa Ezigbo - Project Manager of the year
- Lara Thatcher - Delivery Consultant of the year
- Tom Booth - Delivery Consultant of the year
- Craig McLachlan - Change Consultant of the year
- Hiu Chan - Developer of the year
- Inan Kandros - Developer of the year
- Mark Hutcheson - Data Migration Engineer of the year
- Manisha Chulani - Data Migration Engineer of the year
- Kartik Kaushic - QA Engineer of the year
- Dylan McKenzie - Ops Engineer of the year
- Dan Saxby - Support Engineer of the year
- Jen Morrison - Customer engagement of the year
- Andy Woods - Fount of all Knowledge award
- Jack Travis - Jack of all Trades award
- Daisy Reilly - Most authentic self award
- Georgie Howard - Big Spender
- Mark Hutcheson - Best Pet award
- Chris Bolus - Best Questions award
- David Gobert-Jones - Best New Starter award
- Alberta Seawright - Best Long-Term Legend award
And, last but not least our Tik-Tok DIYer Daisy Reilly was awarded Overall Employee of the year. Very well done to all of our winners and from all of the team at Silverbear, we look forward to providing excellence in all of our projects in the coming year.