Silverbear is delighted to be an Official Digital Excellence (2021) Research Champion. The research project, now in its 7th year, provides a unique opportunity for the Membership Sector to benchmark digital-focused strategy/activity and for sector suppliers to gain a statistically significant view of the digital progress of the Membership/Association Sector.
This year the focus will be on the following critical topic areas:
• Goals Challenges and Strategy
• Member Engagement Measurement/Scoring
• Online Personalisation/Automation
• Member Value and ‘Digital Only’ Memberships
• Online Services, Online Communities & Mobile Apps
• Virtual AGMs/Events/Conferences
• Online Learning, CPD, and Assessment/Examinations
• Data, Web Analytics, Websites/Integration/Hosting
• CRM/Membership Databases/AMS
These topic areas offer a deeper insight giving organisations the ability to take a more informed approach to product/service development, marketing/sales, business development, and overall understanding of the sector’s digital-focused needs/challenges.
We look forward to keeping you updated with details on this project as it progresses.