Silverbear at TechSmart 2016
Silverbear are proud to be speaking and exhibiting at the TechSmart 2016 conference in London on 30th November. This is a leading summit for the NFP (not for profit) sector in the UK and will give delegates valuable first-hand insights from over 30 industry experts and consultants into the latest trends and leading-edge technologies available today.
Over the course of the day, delegates will learn how to:
- Achieve digital transformation through choosing the right technologies to meet your strategic goals
- Lead tech projects to a successful conclusion and avoid the common pitfalls
- Harness data to help drive engagement with members, donors and stakeholders
- Understand what true personalisation is and how to achieve it
- Improve customer acquisition and retention through the use of data intelligence to personalise and enhance the customer experience
- Choose the right data-centric technologies that will provide a 360-degree view of stakeholder relationships across multiple channels
- Understand what the emerging tech trends in the digital world are
- Create a winning digital strategy
These subjects will be explored through a day of education and knowledge sharing, roundtable discussions, one-to-one meetings with leading experts and networking and socialising with peers and NFP executives.
Chris Topping from Silverbear will be presenting a Ted Style Talk at 10:45am entitled: “Bots – what on earth is it and how will it help my members?’. The talk will discuss how by harnessing the power of “bot” technology associations are able to surface their content in the apps members are already using, enabling them to focus on delivery services and adding value to their members. Watch Silverbear Director, Carl Grieves, talk about the idea behind this presentation below:
This one day summit will be held at 8 Fenchurch Place, London. Tickets are still available from their website: https://techsmartnfp.com/