Silverbear Spring Networking Breakfast Seminar in partnership with dotdigital
Invitation - Register for your free place
Silverbear, in conjunction with our partner dotdigital, warmly invite you to join us for our Spring Networking breakfast event ‘How membership organisations can turbo-charge engagement and value delivery with digital business platforms' at dotdigital's London Bridge office (boasting glorious views of the City of London!)
Date: Wednesday 25 March 2020
Time: 08.30am - 11.30am
Location: dotdigital HQ, No.1 London Bridge, London, SE1 9BG
Who should attend this seminar?
This event is designed to support all membership and non-profit professionals involved in developing their organisation's digital transformation program.
If you are responsible for leading CRM, life-cycle marketing, website or digital transformation this event will provide you with the tools to develop a strategic approach - whether you are looking for new technology platforms or seeking to improve what you already have in place.
The seminar will also offer:
- A presentation on how Silverbear and Microsoft's Common Data Service, can solve perennial technology challenges for membership organisations.
- 'Life-cycle marketing, three key takeaways - think big, start somewhere and scale quickly' presented by dotdigital.
- Case Study presentation from one of Silverbear's and dotdigital's leading membership customers - NAHT.
- A keynote presentation from Equantiis.
- An opportunity to view a 30 minute demonstration of dotdigital Engagement Cloud integration with Dynamics following the main presentation
Agenda and Registrations details here