CRM Membership Seminar
Invitation - Register for your free place
Going digital: helping membership and non-profit organisations achieve digital transformation success
Date: Friday 27 September 2019
Time: 9.00am – 12.30pm (followed by workshop sessions on request)
Location: Dublin Chambers of Commerce, 7 Clare Street, Dublin 2
Silverbear, in conjunction with Microsoft, is pleased to invite you to join our digital transformation for membership and non-profit organisations seminar. The event will explore the key elements for planning and initiating a successful digital transformation program, focusing primarily on CRM, website and program management.
Who should attend this seminar?
This event is designed to support all membership and non-profit professionals involved in developing their organisation’s digital transformation program.
If you are responsible for leading CRM, website or digital transformation this event will provide you with the tools to develop a strategic approach - whether you are looking for new technology platforms or seeking to improve what you already have in place.
The seminar will also offer:
- A demonstration of the Silverbear platform, powered by Microsoft Dynamics 365
- Case study presentation from one of Silverbear’s leading Irish membership customers - Dublin Chamber of Commerce
- An interactive panel discussion with experts from other organisations that have undertaken digital transformation projects with us including the Irish National Teachers Organisation (INTO)
- The opportunity to meet with digital program leaders from Silverbear for a confidential discussion about your program requirements
- A keynote presentation from MemberWise Founder, Richard Gott, entitled The Value of Member Engagement in the Digital Age
Agenda Details and Registration Click here