Not long until Silverbear’s 2016 Customer Forum
Our 2016 customer forum is just around the corner! We’re pleased to be welcoming over 60 customers to this annual event, hosted this year at the Museum of London.
This will be the third annual Silverbear Customer Forum and it’s expected to be the biggest so far. The day will feature many speakers from the membership industry, sharing their knowledge and insight into how our customers can help take advantage of technology and adopt tools and techniques to improve the service to their members.
The line-up of speakers includes:
This is an unmissable event for our customers, as Carl Grieves, Silverbear Director stated:
- Memberwise: Member Engagement 2016 – The year we stopped sleepwalking
- Institute of Directors (IoD): Business Transformation through Simplicity
- Microsoft: Customer and employee engagement in a mobile first, cloud first world
- Clear Direct Debit: A ‘lights out’ service and partnership
- Purple Consultancy: Managing the membership journey
- Cantarus: Digital strategies for acquiring and retaining members
- Silverbear: Product news
The annual Silverbear Customer Forum is an important way for us to communicate with our key clients. The speed at which our technology and membership solution is developing is amazing, and it’s essential to be able to let our customers know what exciting features they can expect in the near future. Coupled with some engaging presentations from key personnel from the membership marketplace, this is a great way for our customers to gain some new insights into the industry, whilst also networking with peers from the membership arena.
The event will be held on the 15th of July at the Museum of London. Spaces have all been allocated, however if you are interested in attending, please contact us as soon as possible.