Announcing Silverbear’s 2016 Customer Forum
Silverbear are pleased to announce the details of their 2016 Annual Customer Forum. This year’s event will be held on 15th July at the Museum of London and will feature a range of speakers from Silverbear’s customers, partners, industry experts and key members of the Silverbear team.
Now in its third year, the Silverbear Customer Forum is going from strength to strength. This year’s event will be open to over 70 customer organisations; invitations will soon be sent out to all customers and registrations will be taken via a dedicated event microsite.
Commenting on the event, Mark Travis, Silverbear Director stated:
“This annual event plays a key role in how we communicate with our customers. It gives us the chance to outline our strategic plans for the forthcoming year and highlight any new exciting developments of the UK’s leading Silverbear Membership solution. As well as that, it’s a great networking opportunity for our customers and a fantastic way for them to meet peers and discuss key industry trends.”
Key speakers include:
- The IoD - Business Transformation through Simplicity and Integration
- Memberwise - Member Engagement 2016, The Year We Stopped Sleepwalking
- Microsoft - Customer and Employee Engagement in a Mobile First, Cloud First World
- This Is Purple - Managing the Membership Journey
- Clear Direct Debit - A ‘lights out’ service and partnership
- Cantarus - A Focus on DotNetNuke